Please Read These Terms and Conditions of Use Carefully Before Using This Website
These terms and conditions of use describe the terms and conditions applicable to your use of AZTherapies Inc.’s (“AZTherapies”) website. By using this website, you demonstrate your assent to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this website. AZTherapies may alter, modify, expand or reduce this website, and the rules and regulations governing its use, at any time.
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES ADVICE
The content on this website is intended to be a general information resource in regard to the subject matter covered, but is provided solely on an “as is” and “as available” basis as noted on these Terms and Conditions of Use.
SCOPE OF USE
This website is provided for your informational, non-commercial use. Except as otherwise provided on this page, no part of any content or software on this website may be copied, downloaded or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed for any purpose, without the expressed written permission of AZTherapies. You understand that AZTherapies may discontinue, change, or restrict your use of this website for any reason without notice.
All content on this website is provided to you on an “as is” “as available” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, and non-infringement. AZTherapies makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content available through this website. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. Use of the website and the content available on the website is at your sole risk. AZTherapies makes no representations or warranties that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may obtain from the website is free of deleterious program material including malware, worms, viruses and other executable code.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; NO DUTY TO UPDATE
Your use of the website or any content on the website is at your own risk. AZTherapies specifically disclaims any liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the website, even if AZTherapies has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including but not limited to reliance by any party on any content obtained through the use of the website, or that arises in connection with mistakes or omissions in, or delays in transmission of, information to or from the user, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the website or viruses, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of God, telecommunications failure, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to the website, or related information or programs.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content of this website is protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws. You may not copy, modify, upload, download, post, transmit, republish or distribute any of the content, including without limitation the code, contained in this website without our prior written permission except for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, nothing contained in this website shall be construed as granting a license or other rights under any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property of AZTherapies or any third party. Unauthorized use of any AZTherapies trademark, service mark or logo may be a violation of federal and state trademark laws.
This website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. The linked sites are not under the control of AZTherapies, and AZTherapies is not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to this website. Such links do not imply AZTherapies’ endorsement of material on any other site and AZTherapies disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked websites. AZTherapies provides links to other Internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other Internet sites linked to this website is at your own risk.
You must adhere to AZTherapies’ linking policy as follows: (i) any link to this website must be a text only link clearly marked “ “AZTherapies website,” (ii) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with AZTherapies’ names and trademarks, (iii) the link must “point” to AZTherapies homepage and not to other pages within the website, (iv) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with AZTherapies, (v) when selected by a user, the link must display the website on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking website, and (vi) AZTherapies reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
LOCATION AND GOVERNING LAW
This website is operated by AZTherapies from its offices in Massachusetts, USA. The law of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts shall govern these terms and conditions, without reference to its choice of law rules. AZTherapies makes no representation that the information in the website is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the AZTherapies website from territories where the content of the AZTherapies website may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the AZTherapies website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall remain in full force and effect. Any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use held invalid or unenforceable only in part or degree will remain in full force and effect to the extent not held invalid or unenforceable. The parties further agree to replace such invalid or unenforceable provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use with a valid and enforceable provision that will achieve, to the extent possible, the economic, business and other purposes of such invalid or unenforceable provision.
AZTherapies Inc. (“Company” or “We“) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as data collected through cookies; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect non-individually identifiable information automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies and services offered by third parties to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It may help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Web Beacons.Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AZTherapies or others.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, transfer of some or all of our assets and in connection with due diligence related to the same.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have in place measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Accordingly, all transmissions of personal information are at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Website or provide any information about yourself to us.